“Switch On, Not Off”
Monday 17th 2019
This talk will address: Recognising the symptoms, source and causes of stress.
- Managing the key driver of stress – the “noisy mind”
- Mindfulness and how it can help.
- Avoiding the “Angle of Misery” and undo unhelpful habits.
- Why we need a compelling reason to put in the effort to change behaviour.
- How to maximize your performance through a change in attitude.
- How to develop a mindful approach to dealing with unwanted pressure and stress.
- Tools/exercises to manage stress and practice mindfulness.
Venue: James McNevin Seminar Room, Trinity Centre for Health Science, St. James’s Hospital