“Positive thinking in challenging times”
Monday 17th May 2019
This talk will address: Realistic optimism with a dash of reframing!
- Why realistic optimism requires a positive attitude with an honest assessment of the challenges that await us.
- How to develop a solution focused attitude to the way things are.
- How to re-frame the thought process to deal with reality.
- Stepping out of the comfort zone to travel with flexibility.
- How to manage the key driver of anxiety – unhelpful thoughts.
- How to deal effectively with times of uncertainty, rumour and speculation.
- Building confidence, managing change, taking back control and setting goals.
Venue: Room 2026, Arts Building Conference Room
BOOK YOUR PLACE: https://positivethinking17may19.eventbrite.ie