“Bouncebackability – building your resilience”
Monday 10th June 2019
This session will address:
- Resilience – why we already have it.
- Resilience is a process not a state.
- How to bounce back when we go “over the top”.
- Motivation and its role in resilience.
- The “noisy mind” and our emotional self.
- How to use realistic optimism to build personal resilience.
- Practical steps to build personal resilience.
Venue: Room 2026, Arts Building Conference Room
BOOK YOUR PLACE: https://bouncebackability10june19.eventbrite.ie