The Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering is housed across several different buildings on and near the campus.
- Teaching is housed in the Aras an Phiarsaigh building (the blue pin on the map below).
- The research activities in media engineering are based in the Stack B building situated across the river Liffey (purple pin), in the IFSC district.
- The networks and communications research group is based in the Oriel House with the CONNECT centre (green pin).
- The electronic materials research labs are situated in the Sami Nasr Institute (yellow pin).
- The Bioengineering research group is housed in the Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience (red pin).