To be paid for any work undertaken as an Educational Support Worker you must complete a Occasional Staff Casual Claim Form and return it to the Disability Service Office by the specified deadline. Payment is made on the last day of the following month.
All Claim Forms must contain the following:
- Staff ID or PPS number
- Days and hours for work completed in each week of the month
- If working with more than one student, please complete a seperate Claim Form for each student
A claim form from the Disability Service can only be used for work with the Disability Service. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms and Documentation
- Trinity College Dublin Policy on Occasional Staff and casual payroll
- Occasional Staff Casual Claim Form
- Occasional Staff Engagement Form
- Terms and Conditions of Casual Employment
- Casual Employment Confidentiality Agreement
- Garda Vetting Information and Procedures
- Garda Vetting ID Check
- Garda Vetting Affidavit