Skip to main content

Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin

Trinity Menu Trinity Search

You are here Supports & Resources > Educational Support Assistance > Payment Information

Payment Information

To be paid for any work undertaken as an Educational Support Worker you must complete a Casual Pay Claim Form and return it to the Disability Service Office by the specified deadline. Payment is made on the last day of the following month.

All Claim Forms must contain the following:

  • Signature of the Educational Support Worker
  • Initials of the student with whom the ESW has been working
  • ESW Role
  • Rate of pay
  • Total hours must be tallied
  • If working with more than one student, add student's initials to 'Description of Work'

A claim form from the Disability Service can only be used for work with the Disability Service. If you have any queries, please contact

Forms and Documentation