Quick overview video -
Audio Notetaker is a unique software package to help with navigating, annotating and organising digital recordings of lectures and seminars. Audio Notetaker shows you a visual representation of the digital recording. With this tool you can quickly review, reference and identify key sections of speech to support editorial work or research.
What are the Main Features?
- Importing Audio, Images, Text and Slides
- Grouping, editing and highlighting audio segments
- Linking notes, images and slides with matching audio recordings
- Exporting as Albums, to iTunes and MS Word
- Quick review and organisation of previous Notetaker files
For more support on using & troubleshooting Audio-Notetaker please check out the - Audio Notetaker website