Making College Events Accessible
Attached is a useful guide outlining areas that need to be considered when organizing Accessible events.
- Accessible Events - A good practice guide for staff organising events in Higher Education - click on this link here to open the online downloadable booklet on creating an accessible event (PDF)
- Accessible Building checking tool that will assist you in determining if the event will be accessible - click on this link here to check a building accessible information .
- Accessibility of Meeting Room on Campus - As per the College Accessible Information Policy all Trinity events should be accessible to all possible attendees and every effort should be made to ensure accessibility features are considered - Click here on this link to download the Accessibility information of campus meeting rooms.
- TCD Communications office guide to event management - click here on this link for online information from the TCD communications office.
- Working with a Sign Language Interpreter in College - Click here for the link on the Guidlines for working with a Sign Language Interpreter in College (PDF).