This short course comprises three interrelated subject areas:
- Management and organisational behaviour (MOB)
- Human resource management (HRM)
- Organisation Development (OD)
Throughout the course, there is a strong focus on creating a learning environment that enables students to:
- explore and analyse best practice models, theories and approaches for each of the three subject areas
- reflect on, apply and assess best practice in the context of their own organisation and experience
- develop the knowledge and skills they need to lead and manage people, teams and change in health care settings.
By the end of the course, participants should:
- Understand and apply theories of organisational behaviour, at organisational, group/team and individual level
- Understand key HRM theories, models and activities, and be able to apply them to organisational settings
- Understand and be able to apply theories of organisation development and change to an organisational setting
- Enhance knowledge and understanding of best practice in managing people in healthcare organisations and systems.
Date, Time and Place
This short course is delivered over two blocks, each over a four week period (Thurs-Fri), and through a combination of live online; pre-recorded/curated; and live on campus modes (subject to public health guidance). Block 1 (Management and Organisational Behaviour; Organisation Development) is scheduled to start on the 18th Nov 2022. Block 2 (Human Resource Management) is scheduled to start on the 10th March 2023. Precise dates on delivery modes can be provided to interested applicants on request.
€2,165 (excluding application fee).
Interested applicants should contact the Centre of Health Policy and Management, E: email@example.com.
Get in Touch