To establish an organisation’s performance in terms of workplace wellbeing, it is essential to gather quantitative and qualitative data. There are multiple ways to approach this and it is important to consider what data is meaningful to and can be acted upon by a given organisation. When analysed, data can give an indication of organisational-wide wellbeing, which includes physical, mental and social wellbeing, but can encompass much more. Gathering data to build and enhance your wellbeing strategy will also help you to:
- Gain a better understanding of employee population wellbeing
- Uncover which aspects of wellbeing matter to people in an organisation
- Inform a wellness strategy for the organisation, incorporating mission, vision and goals
In this Masterclass, you will explore how to translate the wellbeing goals of your organisation into key insights and performance metrics. It will introduce you to data collection tools to help you establish the current state of wellbeing within your organisation. It will help you identify your future state targets, along with the best way to measure and monitor these targets. This will ensure your wellbeing goals can be tracked against other performance-based metrics.
What topics will you cover?
Masterclass (1 x 3-hour workshop)
- Metrics – translating your business case goals into key wellbeing and organisational metrics
- Tools – data gathering tools and techniques to mine valuable wellbeing insights
- Diagnostics – establishing the current state of wellbeing in your organisation
- Measurement – setting your wellbeing targets and determining the optimal means of measuring and monitoring these targets
On completion of the Masterclass, you will be able to:
- Identify the core metrics that underpin your wellbeing initiatives
- Apply tools and techniques to gather internal and external data to inform your wellbeing efforts
- Establish a wellbeing baseline
- Build a set of measurable wellbeing objectives
On completion of the Masterclass a Certificate of Completion will be provided.
Who is this course for?
This Masterclass is designed for individuals interested in developing a wellness programme in their workplace. This includes but is not limited to professionals such as senior leaders, HR professionals, occupational health professionals, office, facilities and health and safety managers.
Who teaches the course?
Brian Crooke – Founder of Workplace Wellbeing
Brian is a wellbeing educator, speaker and adviser, empowering Irish organisations to promote and sustain wellbeing within their workplaces. He is the founder of the Workplace Wellbeing Ireland community and is course lead for the Postgraduate Certificate in Workplace Wellness at Tangent, Trinity College Dublin. He is the host of the Work Well Podcast.
How is the course delivered?
3-hour interactive online live webinar session
All participants need to have a computer with microphone and video capability.
Course FeesPrice available on request.
Get in Touch
Register Your Interest
Register your interest at Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin.
As Ireland’s leading university, we offer a wide range of postgraduate programmes at masters, diploma and certificate level.
Trinity is an international university steeped in history, with a reputation for excellence in education, research and innovation.