MissionWe provide a liberal environment where independence of thought is highly valued and where all are encouraged to achieve their full potential.
We are a professional team creating the environment for Trinity to achieve its objectives.
The employees in Corporate Services promote the following values:
1. One CSD, One Team
- Leading from the front
- Communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm
- Establishing a strong direction and a persuasive future vision
- Managing and engaging stakeholders through honesty and integrity, and upholding the reputation of the university
- Be supportive of one another
2. Responsibility & Accountability
- Delivering timely performance with energy
- Taking responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes
- Building a performance culture to deliver outcomes with a firm focus on prioritisation and transparency
- Addressing performance issues resolutely, fairly and promptly
- Encouraging staff to perform effectively during challenging and changing times
- Creating a culture of flexibility and responsiveness, mobilising the area to respond swiftly to changing priorities
- Rethinking systems and partnership approaches to simplify the division
- Seeking out opportunities for innovation and have the courage to take risks and make step changes to how things are done.
4. Excellence in Delivery
- Being organised to deliver service objectives and striving to improve the quality of service, taking account of diverse customer needs and requirements
- Delivering fiscal responsibility through the efficient, effective and economic use of the university's money in the delivery of services
- Working collaboratively across boundaries to ensure that CSD maximises its strategic outcomes within the resources available.
5. Building Trusting Relationships
- Sharing information and building supportive, responsive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, whilst having the confidence to challenge assumptions
- Delivering business objectives through creating an inclusive environment, encouraging collaboration and building effective partnerships
6. Empathy & Respect
- Being sensitive to signs of overwork in others
- Showing interest in the needs, hopes and dreams of other people
- Be willing to help an employee with personal and professional awareness