Who is this programme designed for?
This programme is suitable for anyone interested in improving teams within a Healthcare setting – leaders, managers, team members, HR, L&D, and project managers.
What does the programme Leading Healthcare Teams offer to participants?
- Mentor Healthcare colleagues and strengthen resilience and performance in what are often very challenging work environments
- Understanding how to leverage talent in your team
- Working with your own live healthcare organisation case study and leaving the programme with a clear action plan for implementation within your organisation
- Engaging with your team’s key stakeholders and demonstrating that you and your team are open to feedback and committed to the highest performance
- Enhanced communication and coaching skills to ensure that you influence change in a sustainable way
This programme is designed to help participants improve the performance of their teams. It is available through open enrolment or can be delivered on a customised basis for organisations.
Delivered face-to-face, over 2 x 2 day modules (4 days in total over 6 weeks), this programme is designed specifically to help participants improve the performance of their healthcare team. It is available through individual enrolment or can be delivered on a customised basis for organisations.
The programme blends theory and practice. Participants will have the chance to deepen their own self-awareness and develop a grounded approach to teamwork. Designed and specifically for Healthcare organisations, there is an opportunity to work through your own team case study to ensure that the learning you take away is directly relevant and tailored to your unique context.
- Fundamentals of effective teams in the healthcare setting
- Leveraging team talent and understanding team roles (using Belbin)
- Building a high-performance team
- Working through your case study team
- Strategies for improving team performance
- Developing a team scorecard
- Coaching the team and the system
Contact us to find out more.