Associate Professor in Organisational Behavioiur
Dr Martin Fellenz
01 896 2630
Martin Fellenz is Associate Professor in Organisational Behaviour and Director for Adjunct Faculty at Trinity Business School. He has extensive executive education experience and regularly consults internationally in the areas of organisational and cultural transformation and managemnt board development.
Martin earned his PhD in organizational behavior from the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He has an MBA degree which he obtained as a Fulbright scholar, and holds MA and M.Ed. (Higher Education) degrees from Trinity College Dublin. He received the TCD Provost’s Teaching Excellence Award in 2001 and the NAIRTL National Award for Teaching Excellence in 2012.
- Team-level innovation processes
- Work engagement in health service settings
- Narrative approaches to leadership and professional development
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning
1. Forming the Professional Self: Bildung and the Ontological Perspective on Professional Education and Development
Fellenz, M.R. (2016). Forming the Professional Self: Bildung and the Ontological Perspective on Professional Education and Development, Educational Philosophy and Theory. 48, (3), 2016 Journal Article, 2016.
2. Work engagement as a key driver of quality of care: A study with midwives
Freeney, Y., & Fellenz, M.R. (2013). Work engagement as a key driver of quality of care: A study with midwives, Journal of Health Organization and Management. 27, (3), 2013
1. Organizational Behaviour & Management, 5th edition
Martin, J. & Fellenz, M.R. (2017). Organizational Behaviour & Management, 5th edition Andoover, UK, Cengage, 1-642pp, 2017.