Why Trinity Business School?
Trinity Business School is the No. 1 business school in Ireland and 19th in the Top Business Schools in Europe (Eduniversal 2019). The School was awarded Eduniversal’s top level (5 Palmes of Excellence).
- MSc in Digital Marketing Strategy ranked 1st in the World for E-Business and Digital Marketing (Global Ranking);
- MSc in Entrepreneurship ranked 1st in Ireland, 12th in Europe, 19th in the World for Entrepreneurship (Global Ranking);
- MSc in Finance ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in Corporate Finance in Western Europe;
- MSc in Financial Risk Management ranked 1st in Ireland, 2nd in the World Insurance, Risk and Actuarial Sciences (Global Ranking);
- MSc in Human Resources Management ranked 1st in Ireland, 2nd in Western Europe for HRM in Western Europe;
- MSc in International Management ranked 1st in Ireland and 2nd in International Management in Western Europe;
- MSc in Management ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in General Management in Western Europe;
- MSc in Marketing ranked 1st in Ireland, 2nd in Western Europe for Marketing in Western Europe;
- Postgraduate Diploma Accounting ranked 1st in Ireland, 2nd in Western Europe for Accounting in Western Europe;
- The Trinity Full Time MBA ranked 1st in Ireland and 2nd in Western Europe;
- The Trinity Executive MBA ranked 1st in Ireland and 15th in Western Europe.
- Eduniversal Best Masters Rankings 2019
- The Trinity Executive MBA ranked 1st in Ireland, 4th in the UK & Ireland, 11th in Europe, 38th in the World – Economist Executive MBA Ranking 2020
Financial Times Rankings:
- Trinity Business School ranked 60th in Europe – FT European Business School Rankings 2019
- MSc Finance ranked 1st in Ireland, 5th in the UK & Ireland, 18th in the EU, 27th in the world – FT Masters in Finance (pre-experience) Ranking 2020
- MSc Management ranked 77th in the world – FT Masters in Management Ranking 2019
- The Trinity Executive MBA ranked 90th in the world – FT Executive MBA Ranking 2019
- MSc International Management ranked 38th in the world - FT Masters in Management Ranking 2020
QS World University Rankings:
- MSc Marketing - 17th in the world, 1st in Ireland, 6th in UK and Ireland, 12th in Europe, QS Masters In Management Rankings, 2021
- MSc Management - 32nd in the world, 1st in Ireland, 7th in UK and Ireland, 24th in Europe, QS Masters In Management Rankings, 2021
- MSc Finance - 32nd in the world, 1st in Ireland, 9th in UK and Ireland, 24th in Europe - QS Masters In Finance Rankings, 2020
- The Trinity Full Time MBA - 77th in the world (up from 101-110th), 1st in Ireland, 9th in UK and Ireland, 27th in Europe, QS Masters In Management Rankings, 2021
- The Trinity Executive MBA ranked 19th in Europe and 44th in the World – QS EMBA Rankings 2020
World University Rankings:
CEO Magazine Rankings:
- The Trinity Full Time MBA is ranked in Tier 1 of the European MBA Rankings 2020
- The Trinity Executive MBA is ranked 1st in Ireland, 10th in Europe and 23rd in the World
Founded in 1592, Trinity College is one of the oldest and best known universities in Europe. It was one of the first European universities to offer an MBA programme in 1964 and the first to gain international AMBA accreditation in 1999. The beautiful campus, with its cobbled squares and contemporary amenities, is home to a vibrant and diverse student community. For four centuries, our world-famous graduates have included Nobel laureates, entrepreneurs and global business leaders.
World Class Educators
Students work with experienced academics, practitioners, consultants, board members and executives who have distinguished themselves in their careers. We believe in evolving close relationships with our students, and thinking about each student’s unique background, talent and vision of their future.
Trinity Business School sits right at the heart of business. Dublin is a thriving capital city and one of the most dynamic technology and business hubs in Europe. Global finance, tech, agricultural and pharmaceutical multinationals, and the energetic start-ups based in Silicon Docks are only minutes away. Many of these contribute to our programmes and global business network.
- The EY globalisation index names Ireland in the top 5 most globalised economies.
- The World Bank lists Dublin as one of the top 20 places in the world to do business.
- Dublin is a European hub for over 1,000 multinational companies and 250+ tech start-ups.
- One of the only European countries to provide a 2 year graduate work visa.
- Ireland is consistently voted one of the safest and friendliest cities in the world.
Career Services and Development
Our dedicated career services team run workshops and one-on-one coaching to give you techniques and tailored advice on how best to achieve your career goals. As a member of the Trinity alumni you will have lifelong access to this service. As Ireland's leading Business School, employers from all industries aggressively recruit our graduates.
- Average 85% of students secured job offers within 3 months of graduation.
- Trinity is Europe’s leading producer of entrepreneurs: 114 entrepreneurs, 106 companies and US $655 million capital raised in the past 5 years.
You will be part of a class that actively creates a cohort identity, so you can be assured of a learning environment that includes a challenging yet supportive working and learning relationship with both your peers, the faculty, industry professionals and content experts. Classes are designed to be highly informative and interactive and actively combine academic rigour with real world relevance. You will experience a wide range of carefully selected and designed pedagogical practices, including lectures, class debate and presentations, role plays, real-life case studies, group assignments, seminars from guest speakers, software-based exercises, and business simulations.
Trinity attracts academics and students from across the globe and the international mix of people in the Business School makes for a dynamic and exciting learning environment where we learn from each other and cultivate alternative perspectives on global management. All courses on the programme are taught in English, but students whose first language is not English can avail of Trinity’s extensive language learning facilities.