MSc in Management
Designed primarily for non-business graduates, this programme complements your undergraduate degree and equips you with the management skills necessary to succeed in today's globalised business environment. The course covers all the key facets of management, from managing people to finance to strategic planning and operations.
93% rate of employment post-graduation.*
Programme at a Glance
- Start Date: September 2021
- Duration: 12 months
- Delivery: 12 taught modules. You will be assessed through a mixture of written exams and continuous assessment
- NFQ Level: 9
- Ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in Western Europe for General Management (Eduniversal 2018)
- Ranked 66th in Financial Times European Business School Rankings 2019
- 32nd in the world, 1st in Ireland, 7th in UK and Ireland, 24th in Europe (QS World University Rankings, 2021)
Our academic team bring a wealth of knowledge and experience across a range of sectors, providing a truly global perspective. Through practical learning, simulations, debates, case studies and guest speakers, students will learn to analyse real business issues. The programme also focuses on negotiation and leadership to help students manage conflict and develop their leadership style.
This programme opened my eyes to the world of international business. I landed a great job at a healthcare consulting firm and I would highly recommend this programme to anyone looking to change direction and open their horizons.Kathryn Ganser, MSc in Management Graduate
*Student survey respondents who were seeking employment and are in employment 6 months after graduation. Class of 2017/18.