MSc in Human Resource Management
The MSc in Human Resource Management is designed for students who do not have a business background. The uniqueness of the programme is the great combination between research and practice. The structure of the programme is designed to build student's knowledge and understanding of human resource management and also provide students great opportunities to go beyond the classroom and empower them to learn Human Resource Management in real organizations via Human Resource Management in Practice module. Students are offered the opportunity to conduct either a research dissertation or a company based project which again build students' capability to apply theory into practice.
We are the only programme in Ireland and one of a few in the world to be fully approved by the three largest HR bodies in the world:
- Fully accredited by Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) at Level 7
- Fully approved by HR Certified Institute (HRCI) as a leading provider of MSc in HRM
- Fully aligned with Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)’s worldwide HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates
Programme at a Glance
- Start Date: September 2018
- Duration: 12 months
- Delivery: 12 taught modules. You will be assessed through a mixture of written exams and continuous assessment. A dissertation is required
- NFQ Level: 9
The programme includes interactive lessons, group projects and practice workshops within organisations. Students can also undertake a company project instead of the dissertation module.
Key features of this programme include:
- Great opportunities for you to apply theory into practice (e.g. company visits, and company-based project)
- Dedicated programme-based career service teams to help you to find your first HR job
- Research-led learning experience building your evidence-based management skill