Why the Trinity MBA?
Trinity Business School is the No. 1 business school in Ireland and 19th in the Top Business Schools in Europe (Eduniversal 2019). The School was awarded Eduniversal’s top level (5 Palmes of Excellence).
- The Trinity Executive MBA ranked 1st in Ireland, 4th in the UK & Ireland, 11th in Europe, 38th in the World – Economist Executive MBA Ranking 2020
- The Trinity Full Time MBA ranked 77th in the world, 1st in Ireland, 9th in UK and Ireland, 27th in Europe - 2021 QS Global MBA Rankings
- The Trinity Executive MBA ranked 19th in Europe and 44th in the World – QS EMBA Rankings 2020
- The Trinity Executive MBA ranked 90th in the world – FT Executive MBA Ranking 2019
CEO Magazine Rankings:
- The Trinity Full Time MBA is ranked in Tier 1 of the European MBA Rankings 2020
- The Trinity Executive MBA is ranked 1st in Ireland, 10th in Europe and 23rd in the World
World University Rankings:
- Trinity College Dublin is ranked 1st in Ireland by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
- Trinity College Dublin is ranked 101st in the World (QS World University Rankings 2021), and in the world top 100 for Graduate Employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020)
- Trinity College Dublin ranked 1st in Ireland by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2019 (compiled by Shanghai Jiao Tong University)
Leadership and Professional Development is integral to the Trinity MBA. Individual and team coaching, workshops and industry guest lectures run continually throughout the programme. Three distinct leadership learning modules provide the tools to develop your personal leadership style, self-awareness and knowledge.
The Trinity MBA kicks off with a unique induction week in County Mayo, Ireland. An entirely immersive, rustic and offline experience, you will begin your Leadership and Professional Development journey and forge bonds with your classmates.
Throughout the MBA, you will have the opportunity to hear from industry speakers on a range of leadership areas including resilience, developing effective teams, mastering personal change, and group dynamics.
Live Company Projects
The single most differentiating feature of the Trinity MBA is the focus on live action learning. Students gain experience in new industries and organisations, solving real-world business problems.
Working in groups, you work directly with and deliver solutions to the senior management teams of organizations via three Company Projects.
International Residency Weeks
Here are two optional week-long international residency electives in South Africa and Belgium.
Leuven Institute, Belgium
Study in the heart of Europe. Our one week elective module in Negotiating for Value and master classes in Cross Border Management are held in the historic 400 year old Leuven Institute for Ireland in Europe. The week long residency week also include field trips to the European Commission and to the trenches and cemeteries from the Great War at Ypres.
São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Gain first-hand experience during the one-week elective module in Management in Emerging Economies.
Cape Town, South Africa
Experience business in one of the largest economies in Africa, in two beautiful locations. The one-week elective module in Management and Sustainability is held in the Universities of Cape Town and Stellenbosch. Other events include meeting entrepreneurs in local townships, visiting Fair Trade communities, local artisans and non-profit businesses who focus on sustainability and stewardship of our communities.
Induction Week on the West Coast of Ireland
The Trinity MBA kicks off with a unique induction week in County Mayo on the west coast of Ireland. An entirely immersive, rustic and offline experience, you will begin your Leadership and Professional Development journey and forge bonds with your classmates.
Management Theory and Concepts
Develop your knowledge in the core areas of business and management theory through case studies, group work and online learning. Learn how to operate and lead in an international environment with support from our expert industry practitioners and faculty. See our full list of modules and learning outcomes below.
Lifelong Career Service and Alumni Network
Our dedicated career development team will help you identify your ideal career path and provide tailored advice on how best to achieve your career goals. Through workshops and one-to-one coaching, you will be introduced to our portfolio of company recruiters. As a member of the Trinity MBA alumni you will have lifelong access to this service.
As Ireland's leading MBA programme, employers from all industries aggressively recruit our graduates. The New York Times ranked Trinity in the top 150 global universities in terms of universities' employers rated most highly.