We are accepting applications for September 2019's intake. Have you considered our Executive MBA (part time) option?
You will need the following to be eligible for the Trinity MBA:
- A degree, professional qualification or track record of business achievement
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years professional or managerial work experience
- Preferred minimum GMAT score of 550, or equivalent GRE score. Take our GMAT Mini Quiz*
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers
Please apply through our online application system. Click on the link below to begin your application.
*Where a candidate’s professional achievements and qualifications exhibit the skills and competencies evaluated by the GMAT and GRE tests, the MBA Director may grant a waiver following an interview. A candidate with a minimum of 8 years management experience or holders of a Masters or PhD qualification in a quantitative discipline from a reputable University will be considered for a test exemption. Decision to grant a GMAT or GRE waiver is at the discretion of the Trinity MBA Directors.
How To Apply
We have a four step admissions process.
1. Complete Your Online Application
- Visit our website and complete all sections of the online application form.
- Include 2 references to showcase your skills and experience.
- Upload your CV.
- Upload your degree certificate or transcript of your results.
- IELTS or TOEFL score report (if English is not your native language).
- Upload a GMAT or GRE score report OR test date if you have not yet undertaken a test.
- Submit your application and pay the application fee (€40).
2. Attend an interview with the MBA Director.
3. Receive a conditional or full offer.
4. Pay your deposit and meet the conditions to secure your place. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
How long does it take to process my application?
Typically, once all documents are received you can expect to get feedback in 10 working days.
Is there an application fee?
Yes, the application is fee is €40.
Can I send in my application before my GMAT test?
Yes, we encourage that you send in your application now even though you have not taken your GMAT. If successful you may gain a conditional offer.
What are the criteria for selection?
Broadly speaking candidates are chosen based on professional experience, academic achievements, business ethics (tested in interview and in the essays), GMAT and supporting referees.
What is the minimum GMAT score?
The typical GMAT of an incoming MBA ranges between 600 and 650. The GMAT is only one of the many criteria used to select applicants, however, we will not normally admit an applicant with a score below 550.
Are interviews a part of the admissions process?
Yes, an interview is part of the admissions requirement and we strongly recommend a visit to the school as part of your selection process if possible.
How many private or company-sponsored participants would you have in a class?
The number of private or company-sponsored participants varies from year to year, however the average is about 6 - 10 people, across full and part time classes.
What is the deadline for applying to your programme?
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. As we deliberately keep our class size small (45 to 50 students), we strongly recommend early application.
What is the minimum work experience requirement?
We require applicants to have a minimum of 3 years professional work experience.
Contact the Admissions Team
Please contact us for further details or send us your C.V. to schedule a meeting.
Phone: +353 1 896 4867