The Mindful Leader
Dates: April 2021
Duration: 3 days
Schedule: 9am – 5.30pm
Location: Cliff at Lyons
Tuition Fees: €2,500
Who is this programme designed for?
This programme is for professionals who wish to explore how mindfulness can support them in being authentic and resilient leaders. This is an opportunity for those who want a relaxing beak, to get in tune with themselves, and hone their professional skills.
What does The Mindful Leader retreat offer to participants?
The Mindful Leader retreat provides participants with the freedom for self-reflection and exploring mindfulness practice with fellow leaders in an idyllic, peaceful and rural setting in County Kildare, Ireland.
The course covers:
· The latest theory and insights from research on mindfulness and leadership
· An introduction to a broad variety of mindfulness practices including; the body scan, mindful movement, mindful eating, mindful walking, sitting meditation and breathing spaces.
· Bringing mindful awareness to everyday activities at work including; communicating with others, decision making and dealing with stress.
· Reflective practice including journalling and periods of silence
· Developing actionable plans for integrating mindfulness into your daily work and personal life.
· Theory and professional insights from research on mindfulness and leadership
· Deepening self-reflection
· Developing your everyday mindfulness practice
· Resilient leadership in a changing world
· Mindfully leading others