|Duration||8 half days|
23, 30 January 2024
6, 13, 20 & 27 February 2024
6 pm - 8.30 pm
Certificate for Completion Route (CC) €1850
Who is this programme designed for?
This programme is designed for Professionals, Intermediaries, Investors and Shareholders. In addition, those in technical or non-client facing roles and those who wish to develop their careers and those within Financial and Professional Services, Entrepreneurs and Business people.
What does the programme offer to participants?
This programme aims to demystify the jargon-heavy and at face value complex world of Markets and Investments. It marries the fundamental theories to real-world situations and in doing so provides easy-to-understand examples and applications for participants. Participants are brought on a journey starting with an overview, definitions, and explanations of problems and solutions, current thinking and best industry practice, and finally a glimpse into the future of finance. All done using real-time and real-world topical financial and market-related news stories in an interactive and engaging setting. This programme provides a roadmap to successfully interpret and action market and investment-related news, information, and data from the perspective of a personal investor, industry professional, or financial intermediary and in doing so create real personal and business value.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand Markets and Investments
- Recognize Fundamental & Technical Indicators
- Interpret Investment Jargon and Lingo
- Compare Investment Products and Services
- Identify Risk and Develop Solutions
- Appreciate Financial Technology and Innovation
- Evaluate all things Market and Investment related
- Engage with colleagues, managers, and clients in a more meaningful way
Lecturers: Niall O'Brien