Contact us at tcdexed Trinity.email@example.com to find out a bit more about the upcoming dates.
Duration: 8 half days
Schedule: 9am – 12.30 pm
Format: Live interactive online lectures and workshops
Tuition Fees: €1,850
Who is this programme designed for?
Senior Managers, C-Suite Executives, and Business Leaders who need to leverage effective communication and influencing skills for maximum impact.
What does the programme offer to participants?
The programme changes people’s behaviour with respect to communication and effective listening. It will give you clear guidance for continued skills enhancement, supported by the most up-to-date research.
Impactful communication is essential for the success of an executive leader.
Experiential, research founded, incisive and demanding, the programme will deliver an impactful learning experience.
The focus throughout the programme is on the individual as well as the group, so that you can enhance and cement your strengths, and address your challenges and concerns, while simultaneously benefiting from the strengths and challenges of other participants.
- Influence and change behaviour in your organisation.
- Influence and persuade others to change attitudes and mindset.
- Understand your communication style.
- Understand the power of storytelling.
- Understand and create your personal narrative.
- Develop your listening and questioning skills.
- Develop and fine tune practical meeting, chairing and facilitating skills for in-person and virtual environments.
- Creating your Compelling Narrative
- Communications Under Pressure
- The Art of Interrogation-Listening, Questioning, Interviewing
- Facilitation and How to Gain and Maintain Attention
- Impactful Communication in the Remote Workplace
Eoghan Tomás McDermott, Managing Director of The Communications Clinic and Adjunct Teaching Fellow, Trinity Business School