Corporate Partnerships for Staff Upskilling and Development
Accelerate Organisational Change!
Sending four or more colleagues on our Short Courses creates Long Term Impact for organisations and their people. Trinity Executive Education offers organisations the opportunity to gain access to its short intensive programme portfolio at a significantly reduced rate through our Corporate Partnership scheme.
Corporate Partners are organisations looking to expand the capabilities of their employees by providing quality training and development thereby enabling broader upskilling, change and cultural shifts.
Benefits of a corporate partnership include:
- Allowing four or more high potential individuals within your organisation to upskill in a range of critical skill areas, management and leadership development
- Access to a growing & agile suite of short courses where we add new programmes in collaboration with our Partners ensuring we remain responsive and relevant to their needs
- Rewarding individuals for their excellence
- Providing professional development opportunities for your employees
- Strategically supporting specific development and organisational goals within organisations
- Corporate Partners become members of our Exec Ed Partner & Alumni Network with access to breakfast briefings, business fora and events, action learning projects with MBA and MSc students and our ongoing series of thought leadership, seminar & guest speaker engagements focused on contemporary and business critical issues.