Customer Management Leadership Group (CMLG)
Dates: September 2021 - June 2022
Duration: 10 months
Schedule: 9am – 5pm
Format: In person, on-line or hybrid of both depending on topic and needs of participants
Location: Trinity Business School and company hosting on site
The CMLG is a network of senior executives from non-competing companies who share a common objective of achieving organisational excellence in Customer Management. The Group is directed by Trinity Business School (TBS) and provides a unique blend of leading edge academic thinking with proven practitioner experience.
The CMLG programme consists of six to ten non-competing companies who explore best practice in Customer Experience and Customer Management who facilitate knowledge transfer. The programme will commence in September 2021 with subsequent Masterclasses in November 2021, January 2022, March 2022 and June 2022. The themes for each Masterclass are chosen by the Business School and some are chosen by the partcipants at the first meeting, thereby ensuring a customised and highly relevant experience for the Group. Normally two to fours people, not necessarily the same ones represent the Company at each session. An in-company consulting day towards the end of the programme is intended to reinforce the application of the acquired knowledge and provide further guidance where necessary.
The TBS Customer Management Leadership Group has the following objectives:
- To promote and facilitate Global Best Practice in Customer Management.
- To inspire its members with new and proven knowledge in Customer Management Leadership.
- To enable members to become leaders in Customer Management across the value creation process.
- To learn how Customer Management can re-shape employee, customer and employer relationships.
Features of Membership
- A unique feature of the programme is that members influence the content by selecting the issues that they want to have addressed. This ensures the customisation and relevance of the Masterclass themes.
- Members send two to four delegates to each Masterclass where the latest thinking on Customer Management is reviewed alongside current Best Practice. Each Masterclass addresses a specific theme.
- Members have access to a dedicated website assigned to the activities of the Group and containing the outputs from all Masterclasses.
The first Masterclass is a selection of five presentations from lead academics in TBS on issues that impact Customer Management. Typical themes addressed in the subsequent Masterclasses include:
- Developing a Customer Management Strategy
- Creating and sustaining a Customer Focused Culture
- Consumer psychology and behaviour
- Social Media and digital marketing
- Customer profitability, life time value and measurement of Customer Management Programmes
Benefits of Membership
- Networking: The Group gives members access to a network of like-minded senior management across a wide range of sectors.
- Knowledge: Members will learn from a cross fertilisation of knowledge with other organisations facing the same challenges as they do.
- Effectiveness: Members will get a better return from their customer management investment in people and processes.
- Consultancy: CMLG members derive further benefit from a one day in-company consultancy visit. This is a valuable opportunity for members to delve deeper into particular customer management issues based on the learnings of the programme.
- Discount for members who wish to attend the annual Trinity Global Business Forum.
Read one of our customer testiomonials here
To find out more about the TBS Customer Management Leadership Group, please contact:
Programme Director and Teaching Fellow
Trinity Business School
+353 87 258 5216