The ‘Career & Community’ team is dedicated to supporting our students to; explore career options, prepare effectively for their next career move, and to gain the necessary skills required to manage their lifelong career and learning paths.
Specialised in professional and personal development, our team can assist you to identify suitable career paths and provide tailored advice through workshops, one-to-one coaching and psychometric assessments. We also reach out to our corporate partners, alumni, subject area specialists and recruitment consultancies for sector specific workshops, jobs fairs, and networking events.
Registered postgraduate students will be introduced to their assigned career specialist in Induction. They will be your guide and contact for your academic journey and as a graduate.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Career Workshops on topics Such as CVs, Interviews ,Work Permits, Networking and Developing your Personal Brand
- Career Guidance Tools to Help You Identify your Career Interests.
- Individual Career Meetings
- Graduate Vacancies Advertisements.
- In-house and virtual job fairs.
- Employer Networking Events.
- Company and Recruitment Consultancy Presentations, and useful resources such as; VMock SMART CV Platform, MBA Exchange and Career Leader.