MBA Experienced Hire Recruitment
The Careers team can help you to source experienced professionals to match your recruitment requirements. Our MBA students hail from all around the world and from a range of business sectors. Each year we have MBA students with experience in Accounting, Bio-Sciences, Engineering, Human Resource Management, IT professionals, Marketing, Medical Doctors and NGOs studying on the programme, offering employers diverse multi-cultural expertise to select from.
What our MBA Graduates Offer
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- In-depth knowledge of essential management functions, developed through the MBA, including Strategic Management, Financial Reporting, Marketing Strategy, Corporate Financial Management, Economics, Management & Organisation, Operations Strategy, Business Analytics.
- A high level of professional competency and management training and experience in leadership, multi-cultural team-work, negotiation and consultancy.
- Analytical and strategic capabilities.
- A range of language skills.
Our Careers team are here to assist you to connect with our MBA students and alumni by providing a range of services and bespoke opportunities for you to engage with them. We also encourage companies to raise their profile with our students through presentations, providing guest lectures and/or hosting company projects.
Contact our MBA Careers Team
For further information on engaging with our MBA talent please contact;
Recruit MSc Graduates
Our range of masters programmes are designed to develop well-rounded and highly capable business graduates in order to enhance their careers and the performance of organisations in which they are engaged. Our global community of students learn cutting-edge real-world management techniques from both leading researchers and high performance business executives. Masters graduates have invested time and money into their additional year of study and bring added commitment, knowledge and focus to an employer.
Non-EEA MSc students are entitled to work in Ireland for two years under the 1G student visa which is awarded to them upon the successful completion of their masters programme in Trinity.
Contact our MSc Careers Team
For further information on engaging with our Masters talent please contact the Trinity Business School Careers Team via email email@example.com or telephone +353 1 896 4295