Changing your module enrolment selections:
Changing your module selections after you have enrolled online
Online module enrolment will be introduced for Junior & Senior Fresh students, for courses, with fixed timetables.
Senior Fresh students will enrol on their modules in my.tcd.ie. You will receive and email/intray message notifying you when online module enrolment is open.
Junior Fresh students will enrol on their modules in my.tcd.ie after registration.
Changing your module selections
If you have already chosen your modules and wish to change your mind you can do so until the 9th of October.
- Log back into my.tcd.ie
- Goto "My Programme"
- Click on the "Online module enrolment" link
Click on "Undo Selections" (Shown above)- This will bring you to the page where you can undo your selections.
To undo a selection Click on the bin icon beside the module code
- This will remove the module and then allow you to reselect another module.
Note: Once you do this, it immediately becomes available for another student to chose.
- Once you have selected your new module. Click on the "Submit Selections" and then "Confirm" .If the module is full you will receive a message.
- The new module that you select will appear in your timetable and blackboard the next day.
- Removing the "old" module module is a manual process and will be updated in due course.
Queries: contact firstname.lastname@example.org