Study Abroad & Visiting Students
Study Abroad and Erasmus Students
If you have thought about living abroad and studying at another university, learning about a different culture, and making new friends, the Erasmus Programme and College-wide exchange programme may be for you!
More detailed information on application requirements students coming to and travelling from Trinity College Dublin is available at the Study Abroad section of the Study at Trinity website.
You should also consult the Orientation website for more information on living in Ireland and getting up to speed on life on campus.
Visting Student Module Enrolment
Visiting and Erasmus student module enrolment will take place this year from the September 18th to October 6th, between the hours of 9:00am and 2:00pm. Students wishing to submit their choices should:
- Print their Module Enrolment Form.
- Input their choices based on module codes in the 2017/18 Module Directory.
- Bring their completed form to the relevant schools for sign off.
- Submit their forms to the module enrolment office in the Academic Registry service desk in the Watts building between 9:00am and 2:00pm.
- Students cannot enrol for clashing modules, this may cause problems with their exam scheduling and transcript production.