Funded by the National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education as part of the SATLE 20 Initiative, the Digital by Design project aimed to build capacity for digital education across Trinity, drawing on what we have learned from our pandemic experiences of digital learning.
Play this video for an introduction to our Digital by Design project.
1. A comprehensive review of current and emerging digital education practices across higher education disciplines.
- A snapshot of digital teaching, learning assessment in Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- A snapshot of digital teaching, learning assessment in Health Sciences
- A snapshot of digital teaching, learning assessment in Science, Technology & Mathematics
2. A comprehensive evidence-based professional development framework for digital education.
Click on Read More to learn more about Building Capacity for Digital Education at Trinity.
3. The design of targeted professional development offerings for teaching staff and Graduate Teaching Assistants (GTAs)/Demonstrators
- Module descriptor: Assessment & Feedback in a Digital Context (for Graduate Teaching Assistants)
- Spotlight Series on Digital Assessment (Professional Development for Teaching Staff)
4. Disciplinary communities of practice focused on digital teaching, learning, and assessment strategies within cognate fields
Please note: these hubs are available to Trinity staff via Sharepoint. You will need to log in using your institutional credentials.
This project is led by Academic Practice (Project lead: Dr. Pauline Rooney) and involves a team of Academic Developers, Learning Designer, Project Manager, Research Assistants and Student Interns, thus strengthening Trinity’s commitment to a partners-in-learning approach identified in the Trinity Strategic Plan 2020-25.