Become a Personal TrainerLevel 4 Personal Trainer and Pilates Course
Kick start your Fitness career with the most up to date and comprehensive personal trainer qualification. Learn, study and train in a state of the art facility in Irelands top ranked University. Fine tune your Personal Training skills in purposed built facilities and learn from the best in the industry with our experience tutors. Learn from real fitness professionals in a real gym!
On successful completion you will receive a national and internationally recognised REPs Ireland Level 4 Personal Trainer Qualification.
When you successfully complete this course you will be qualified as a gym instructor, group fitness instructor and personal trainer and will be able to prescribe safe and effective exercise to the general public in either a group or individual one-to-one personal training basis, in a gym or studio environment, or in your own classes
You will have the knowledge and skills to prescribe training programmes for clients based on their individual needs whether it be group exercise, strength training, endurance, weight loss, bodybuilding, general fitness etc.Progress your studies into Specialised fields such as Strength & Conditioning, Cycling Performance and Olympic athlete training.
Why our course?
- Learn, study and train in a state of the art facility in Ireland's leading educational institute
- Learn under leading instructors with unparalleled experience in the fitness industry.
- The only fitness course in Europe that prepares you in setting up your own PT business, Provides effective Sales and Marketing techniques boosting your PT revenue and fully maximise your business opportunities.
- Comprehensive preparation on interview techniques, CV building as well as post course guidance on being recruited.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Fitness Testing / Resistance Training
- Personal Training
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Pilates (level 1)
- Advance Training Techniques
- Induction day & first block weekend - 30th Sept & 1st Oct 2017
- 2nd block weekend - 7th & 8th Oct 2017
- 3rd block weekend - 21st & 22nd Oct 2017
- 4th block weekend - 11th & 12th Nov 2017
- 5th block weekend - 18th & 19th Nov 2017
- 6th block weekend - 2nd & 3rd Dec 2017
- 7th block weekend - 9th & 10th Dec 2017
- 8th block weekend - 20th & 21st Jan 2018
- 9th block weekend - 27th & 28th Jan 2018
- 10th block weekend - 10th & 11th Feb 2018
- 11th block weekend - 24th & 25th Feb 2018
- 12th block weekend - 10th & 11th Mar 2018
- 13th block weekend - 24th & 25th Mar 2018
- 14th block weekend - 14th & 15th Apr 2018
- 15th block weekend - 21st & 22nd Apr 2018
- Theory Exams - 12th & 13th May 2018
- Practical Exams - 19th & 20th May 2018
Full price cost: €2500
Discounted price of €2100 up to and including August 19th (open day)
For more information contact