Student Sport Representation
The Student Sport Forum is a student led initiative for all students to be part of sport where they can both give and get information about Trinity Sport.
There is a committee with a student Chairperson who liaise with Trinity Sport about key issues in Sport, in particular:
- Facilities (pool, fitness theatre, courts etc.)
- Programmes (Classes, courses, activities etc.)
- Developments (Capital projects and development plans)
- Training and Development Programmes (Volunteering, Coach Education etc)
- Health Promotion
- Social Sport
The Committee convene the Forum, which is open to all students to attend. At the forum all students will:
- Have their opinions heard
- Be given updates on Trinity Sport
- Be updated on prior issues raised
Dublin University Central Athletic Club (DUCAC) is the governing body for Sport Clubs at Trinity. DUCAC is responsible for the overall administration of DU Sports Clubs in cooperation with Club Officers and for their interests and development in Trinity. An Executive Committee and other sub-committees oversee the business affairs of DUCAC, including the Pavilion Bar. DUCAC receives funding from the Capitation Committee at the University and supplements its income with a percentage of profits from the Pavilion Bar.
For more information about DUCAC please click here.