Swim for a Mile 2020 - Starting Monday 27th January
Get planning for 2020 and start your year right, with the Swim For a Mile (SFAM) Challenge! We are all heading into the festive season and we should enjoy it with the comfort of knowing, that there is a 12-week training programme waiting for us in the New Year!
How it works
- Swim for a mile login or Signup: Creating an account is free or you can login to your existing account.
- Access Training: Login and access your free training programme which will be released in January 2020.
- Select & Pay: Select your venue, date & time slot for the timed event and pay to secure your booking-Once you have created your SFAM account, you can book your 2020 event and avail of our early bird December rate of €25 – simply enter the coupon: earlybird on check out for the €5 discount. (Registration Fee is for Swim Ireland and is separate to Trinity Sport)
- Swim your Mile: Prepare for your challenge properly with limited free coaching clinics via Swim Ireland or Sign up to Trinity Sports Coached sessions (Times and prices below).
Coached Training Times
Cost for coached sessions
€50- Students and Trinity Sport Members
€80- Non members
- All coached sessions must be pre booked which include 2 sessions per week.
- Proof of registration is needed to sign up for coached sessions.
3 month membership available for non-members
Do you want to use Trinity Pool but on your own time? Sign up for a 3 month membership at the Special Rate of €150 for Swim for a Mile participants.
Registration & Training programme: https://www.swimforamile.com/signup
Swim for a Mile Final Event Date:
Student Swim for a Mile: 12th March 2020 12pm-4pmMain Swim for a Mile: Thursday 7th May 2020 10am-7pm
If you need additional help with your training Coaching swimming sessions can be arranged. Contact email@example.com for more information.