Welcome to Trinity Sport for the 2018-2019 season
Published: August 31st 2018
To all new and returning students – welcome to Trinity Sport! Whether you want to perform at a high level or simply improve your fitness, make sure you make the most of all we have to offer while you are in college.
The main sporting hub on campus in the Sports Centre, located at the Westland Row end of the college. We’ll be running tours of the building during Fresher’s Week (September 3rd – September 7th) so do try and pop down. Your student card provides you with free access to the Sports Centre. Activate your card at reception on your first visit.
If you can’t make it down during Fresher’s Week you can click here to view a 360 tour of the building to get a better idea of what we have to offer. Or if you’re unsure about activating your card watch this short video.
Apart from its obvious physical benefits, sport is also a great way to meet new people. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- There are 50 sports clubs here in Trinity so there’s something for everyone. Clubs will have stands in Front Square during Fresher’s Week or you can find out more about them on the student sport section of our website.
- Want to just keep fit? We run a range of classes and courses in the Sports Centre each week, suitable for all levels.
- If you like your sport to be a little less high-performance, a little more fun, why not try our social sport programme of activities.
- Develop your CV skills by becoming a sports volunteer or student cub officer.
- Support your teams! Follow us on all the usual social media channels and keep an eye out for the weekly fixtures and events in the Sports Centre, College Park and Santry.
So what are you waiting for? Make sure to pay us a visit in the Sports Centre some time soon!
For general queries you can email firstname.lastname@example.org