Club bookings are arranged through the Department of Sport Office. D.U.C.A.C. Clubs have priority on space allocation during term time for training and matches. A list of allocated club training times is available at the Sports Centre reception desk or by contacting
|Andrew Jenkinsonemail@example.com||01 896 1803|
- The bookings will then be directly entered on to the computer system.
- DEADLINES: Wednesday evening 21.30, if not possible then phone voicemail 01 896 1803 and leave message before 09.30 Thursday morning.
- Late Bookings cannot be facilitated. The Club Secretary and/ or Club Captain are the only two people authorised to book training sessions and fixture for the club. These two names must be submitted to Helen at the start of term.
- When making your booking you must submit details of the KO time, opposition details and if you any extra requirements such as warm up time before hand
- Latest start time for matches at the weekend is 15.30.
Club Term Bookings
- Club bookings are booked in on a term basis, you will receive a Club Booking request form before term starts, and this must be completed and sent back before the deadline, which will be stated on the form. The forms are then reviewed, and an email is sent to each Club Captain will confirmed training slots for the term ahead.
- For out of term bookings, please contact Aindriú Jenkinson
- To avoid clashes please liaise with your respective clubs, eg: Ladies Gaelic Football and Men’s Gaelic football re: pitch use
- All bookings are subject to verification and clubs will be notified if the booking cannot be facilitated.