COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update for Trinity Sport Clubs, Members and Visitors
Covid-19 Health and safety protocols & customer experience read more
Children and Adult Swimming Courses - BOOK NOW!
Adult Swim Courses
We're kicking off with a return to water series of 4-week courses which will involve small group lessons with one of our experienced teachers. This course of lessons is suitable for a wide range of skill with our three different categories:
- Beginner – Has little to no prior experience swimming and is looking to get more comfortable in the water
- Improver 1 – Has some experience, could swim between 25 – 50 meters and looking to build on that
- Improver 2 – Can swim 50 meters or more and is looking to get more efficient in the water
Children Swim Courses
Trinity Sport is a Swim Ireland Accredited Swim School - our teachers deliver the standardised Swim Ireland Learn to Swim Programme. The curriculum encompasses a range of teaching methodologies with a real focus on repetitive, accurate and quality practice with elements of guided discovery. The Programme is delivered through structured play, ensuring the lessons are well planned with clear learning outcomes whilst engaging your child in a fun and relevant activities.
Due to pool closures, we understand that parents may not know what level their child should start their lessons at. So, we have simplified this first round of 6-week lessons for you by breaking it up into two categories: Beginners and Improvers. On the first day, our teachers will test water skills and split the group up into levels 1 – 7.
Which group should I book?
- Beginner: Children who are brand new to swimming and require flotation devices (armbands, noodles, floats). The first level of swim lessons is perfect for those who have little to no prior experience. Swim Ireland Learn to Swim program Levels 1 – 2
- Improver: For children who can swim unassisted and unaided (no armbands) – Swim Ireland program levels 3 – 7. The first lesson will assess the child’s capabilities and allocate them to the relevant level.
Join us for:
• Small class sizes
• Qualified and experienced teachers
• Classes divided by ability, not age
• Learn to swim while having fun
• Certificates issued upon completion of each term
How to book
If you are looking to book multiple kids into the same group or have any queries before you book, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 896 1812.
1. Click HERE to access our bookings
2. Log on with your customer details
3. Don’t have an account? Click HERE
4. Click "Make a booking"
5. Select "Adult Swim Lesson" OR "Children's Swim Lessons"
6. Select your preferred course time and date. Please note you will be attending the same timeslot for the full duration of your course
7. Click "book"
8. Choose to check out or add more bookings
9. Enter card details to secure your spot on the course!
Family Swim is returning every Saturday from 10:00 - 13:30 with dedicated lane access for you and your family. Each slot provides access for 1x adult and 2x kids, under the age of 16. Two lanes will be designated for family swim with four lanes still available to members for lane swimming. Limited places are available so book early to avoid disappointment.
Book through our app ( iOS, Android), or through the Trinity Sport website HERE. Open to members (free access) and non-members, €12.00 per booking for non-members. Slots are available to book two days in advance. contact us at email@example.com or 018961812 for any questions or queries.