New Term Timetable - Available Now
To book (see prices & class descriptions below)
Fitness class pricing:
- 12 month annual class pass - €150
- 6 month term class pass - €90
- Entitles you access to all classes except those marked with *
Pay as you go pricing
All 30 minute classes €2.50
All other classes €4.50
All 30 minute classes €4.50
All other classes €10
Terms and Conditions:
- All courses must be booked and paid in advance.
- Course fees will not be refunded unless the course is cancelled or rescheduled.
- Bookings and payment can be made at the Sports Centre reception desk or by calling 01 896 1812.
- Late comers may be refused entry for their own safety and to avoid disturbing other members.
- Instructors and courses may be subject to change.
- Trinity Sport closes on bank holidays, therefore no classes or courses will take place on these days.
- Fitness classes/courses – we reserve the right to cancel or postpone. As much notice as possible will be provided and a full refund will be offered if no suitable alternative arrangement is found.
This class is a great cardiovascular workout. Pedal through hill climbs, sprints and intervals.
This class will challenge all the major glute muscles and condition your lower body, it will also focus on the core and abs region to ensure a tight abdominal wall.
Full body workout suitable for all fitness levels. Burn body fat, increase muscular endurance and build strength.
Practicing power pump, the body begins to function at it’s peak, stamina rises, strength improves and body confidence hits an alltime high.
Foam Roller Recovery
Helps to release trigger points, increase blood flow, and improve tissue quality.
Heart Rate Cycle
MYZONE heart rate tracking has arrived take your training to the next level. Use your MyZone heart rate monitor to measure your heart rate and track your calories burned throughout the class. Get fitter faster!
Step and Tone / Step Aerobics
Get lean, toned and fit! Set to the rhythm of motivating music.
Through both high and low intensity movements, you’ll be dancing your way through this calorie burner Zumba class!
Weights & HIIT
Increase strength capacity and endurance with this HIIT weight and cardio class.
Focusing on alignment, breathing and flowing sequences. Build strength and flexibility while increasing ease and peace of mind.
Cardiovascular workout. Pedal through hill climbs, sprints and intervals.
Focusing on breathing, controlled movement, deep body awareness and mind body connection.
Adult Hip Hop
Through both high and low intensity movements, you’ll be dancing your way through this calorie burner Hip Hop class!
Work your abs, back, butt and obliques to build a strong core
Get an entire body workout. Rowing is one of the most effective cardio workouts you can do, working 85% of your muscles, improving your endurance and transforming your body shape.
Kettlebells class will increase strength and develop structural balance in the body.
A new drop-in fitness class which combines tennis matches with HIIT-based circuit workouts. Starting Tuesday 22.10.19 from 12-1pm. €8 member and €12 non-member. All levels welcome.