Trinity College Sports Centre
Child Admission Policy
Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult member at all times.
1. This adult must remain in the pool area with the children at all times.
2. A ratio of 2 children (under 13 years) to 1 adult applies.
3. Girls over the age of 4 years not are allowed to use the gents changing rooms.
4. Boys over the age of 4 years not are allowed to use the ladies changing rooms.
5. Only persons over 16 years of age can take part in classes.
6. Only persons over 16 years of age are allowed to use the cardiovascular equipment.
Child Liaison Officers:
|Roise Kingemail@example.com||01 896 3581|
Child Protection Policy Statement
Trinity College Sport aims to create an enjoyable environment for all juniors who wish to take part in sporting activities at the club.
All children will be treated in an equitable and fair manner regardless pf ability, age, religion, social ant ethic background or political persuasion.
Members of staff at Trinity College Sport are in a position of trust and influence and expect to treat children with integrity and respect and ensure that the self-esteem of children is enhanced.
All adults’ action should be guided by what is best for the child and carried out in a context of respectful open relationships.
Trinity College Sport Acknowledges that young people has the right to be treated with respect and for their concerns to be listened to and acted upon.
Trinity College Sport follows College guidelines along with the colleges own Child Protection policy which can be found at www.tcd.ie/about/policies
Any child who feels that they have a problem with any staff member or customer should address their complaint to one of the Child Liaison Officer working in the team.
Click HERE. to read the full Child Protection Policy
Trinity Sport Multi-Sport Camp General Information
Trinity Sport Summer Camp will take place at Trinity College Sport Centre on the campus of Trinity College Dublin. The camp runs from 9.30am – 4.15pm every day (You can avail of pre and post camp care from 8.30 am – 5.30 pm at an additional charge).
This year’s Trinity Multi-Sport Summer Camp will introduce your child to a range of exciting activities. This is an action packed programme with fantastic range of fun and energetic activities.
Trinity Multi-Sports Camps are based on an ethos of fun and development with an emphasis on taking part and enjoyment. Catering for ages 4 to 15, the camps promise weeks packed full of activities, new friendships and camp gifts for all.
Age: 4 - 5 – Bumblebees
Age: 6 - 7 – Grasshoppers & Giraffes
Age: 8 - 10 – Sharks & Sea lions
Age 11 - 14 – Red Hawks
Age 14 - 15 – Warriors
Pre/After - Camp Care
For your convenience, our camps offer pre & after-camp care, allowing camp goers the chance to begin their day from as early as 8.30am and/or finish at 5.30pm. The pre/after camp care includes arts & crafts, books and puzzles to give children a break from physical activity.
- Rock climbing & many more!
What to bring
- Healthy packed lunch & water
- Appropriate sports gear
- Swimming togs/hat/ towel etc.
- Sunscreen/Rain jacket
- Expert Coaching
- Top class facilities
- Safe & fully supervised activities
- Fully inclusive camp
- TCD Camp t-shirt
Trinity Sport Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can be made in person at Trinity College Sports Centre reception, over the phone via credit/ laser card or via post (Cheques made payable to TCD No.1 account). No provisional bookings will be taken. Postal bookings can only be secured once you have received a confirmation letter and receipt.
- Places will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Children MUST be 4 years old at the start of the camp.
- A parent/guardian must sign the application form.
- All special requirements / medical conditions must be clearly stated on the application form.
- Children must bring a packed lunch, water, rain gear and sun cream each day. Please ensure that sun cream is applied before coming to camp each day.
- The hours of the camp are 9.30am-4.15pm each day. Pre-camp care runs from 8.30am-9.30am. After-camp care runs from 4.15pm- 5.30pm.
- Trinity Sport are not responsible for children outside of the above hours and ask all parents to be punctual.
- Trinity Sport does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to participants.
- Trinity Sport reserves the right to cancel part of/or the entire camp with all payments refunded.
- All valuables must be left at home. Mobile phones are not permitted at camp.
- Information on activities is given in good faith. All activities are subject to change depending on weather condition, camp schedule and other arrangements. Trinity Sport reserves the right to cancel, amend or alter activities accordingly.
- Trinity Sport Camp has the right to combine camp age groups in the event that’s numbers are insufficient.
- If a child is unable to attend, a full refund will be given if 7 days’ notice or a doctor’s note is given to the camp coordinator.
- Lost property will be kept for up to 2 months.
- Trinity Sport reserves the right to suspend any child that is disruptive to the camp or whose behaviour puts him/herself or others at risk.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the safety of our campers, all our camp coaches are Garda vetted. Our maximum ratio of campers to coaches is 15:1.