Physical Sciences (TR063) Module Choice & Registration Procedure
TR063 Orientation and Module Choices
Students entering the Physical Sciences Degree Course are required to complete the following:
- Attend Prof Cormac Mc Guinnesss Orientation Talk. Once you have watched the talk please complete the following steps.
- Read Junior Freshman Handbook in particular pages 3-7 to inform you on your module choices. Please note that choices you make now determine your choices in the second semester of Junior Freshman year and all of the Senior Freshman year.
- Go to the TR063 Module Choice form and select your modules.
- If you need further assistance with your module choices please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
- Your Junior Freshman timetables will be available in mytcdportal please click on my.tcd.ie. Your online timetable will be available once you have registered with College.
- Your physics laboratory sessions will be on campus as well as your physics tutorials and you will allocated a date and time to attend (this will appear on your timetable).