Chemical Sciences (TR061) Module Choice & Registration Procedure
Congratulations on your achievements in the Leaving Certificate Examination and a warm welcome to TR061 Chemical Sciences Orientation.
Orientation for TR061 students will take place on Tuesday 21st September 2021 @ 14.00 in the Dargan Lecture Theatre, School of Business which can be accessed the Science Gallery entrance, come through the arch, turn right and walk straight down and School of Business entrance is on the right see map.
To ensure COVID19 guidelines are adhered to Orientation students must do the following:
- Students must prebook an orientation session booking form. When you complete the form, you will receive a confirmation of your booking to your Trinity email address. Please bring a copy of this confirmation with you as space is restricted and we must ensure students are in their correct space.
- Students are required to wear a mask at orientation events.
- Staff will be available to guide you to your venue.
When you have completed your Orientation please read the Junior Freshman Handbook and complete the TR061 Module Choice Form.
- Read Junior Freshman Handbook in particular pages 2-4 to inform your module choices. Please note that choices you make now may influence your choices in the second semester of Junior Freshman and all of Senior Freshman year.
- Go to the TR061 Module Choice From and select your modules.
- If you need further assistance with your module choices please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
- Your Junior Freshman timetables will be available in mytcdportal please click on my.tcd.ie. Your on-line timetable will be available once you have registered with College