Biological and Biomedical Science (TR060) Module Choice & Registration Procedure
Congratulations on your achievements in the Leaving Certificate Examination and a warm welcome to TR060 Biological and Biomedical Sciences Orientation.
Please watch Prof Andrew Jacksons TR060 Module Registration video where he will talk you through TR060 module resgistration. When you have watched Prof Jacksons video please complete the following:
- Read Junior Freshman Handbook in particular pages 2-4 to inform your module choices. Please note that choices you make now may influence your choices in the second semester of Junior Freshman and all of Senior Freshman year.
- Go to the TR060 Module Choice From and select your modules.
- If you need further assistance with your module choices please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
- Your Junior Freshman timetables will be available in mytcdportal please click on my.tcd.ie. Your on-line timetable will be available once you have registered with College.
- Your laboratory sessions will be on campus and you will allocated a date and time to attend (this will appear on your timetable). Dr Glynis Robinson, Course Coordinator, will host an introduction to the laboratory sessions on Monday 27th September at 10:00. That introduction session will be live online. There will be an introduction to the library live online on Tuesday 28 September at 10:00. You will be contacted via email with the details.
Orientation for TR060 students will take place on Thursday 23rd September 2021. To ensure COVID19 guidelines are adhered to Orientation will be run over three sessions 10.00 am, 12.00 pm & 14.00 hrs and each event will take place over three venues Biology Lab 1, Biology 2, and Biology Lab 3
Students must prebook an orientation session booking form. When you complete the form, you will receive a confirmation of your booking to your Trinity email address. Please bring a copy of this confirmation with you as space is restricted and we must ensure students are in their correct space.
Students are required to wear a mask at orientation events. If you forget your mask, a disposable mask will be available on request.
The Science Course Office and Biology Teaching Centre are located at the Pearse Street Station end of College and can be accessed by either the Lincoln Gate entrance (at Dental Hospital) or the Science Gallery entrance on Pearse Street and via the Hamilton Building see map.
Biolab 1 enter through Hamilton internal concourse
Biolab 2 enter through Biolabs delivery door Lincoln Place
Biolab 3 enter through door to left of Smurfit Institute