For each module there is a brief module description, module outline, recommended texts and assessment requirements. For some modules, the relevant lecturers have developed more extensive teaching materials and there is a link to this material where it is available. The department's Undergraduate Handbook 2017-18 (PDF, 330KB) provides an overview of teaching.
- POU22011 - History of Political Thought A: The Greeks to the Renaissance
- POU22012 - History of Political Thought B: Modernity and its Critics
- POU22021 - International Relations A: Theories of International Politics
- POU22022 - International Relations B: Topics and Treaties
- POU22031 - Comparative Politics A: The Comparative Politics of Democracies
- POU22032 - Comparative Politics B: The Comparative Politics of the Developing World