- B.Tech in Electonics and Communication (with Honours) from Uttar Pradesh Technical University, India.
- M.Tech in Nanotechnlogy (with Honours) from Amity University Uttar Pradesh, India.
Nano-fabrication techniques especially in Electron Beam Lithography, Electrospinning, Microstereolithography technique, other areas are Nanodevices and Solar cells.
- “Fabrication of Aligned Oxide Nanowires by Electro-spinning" from National University Singapore Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Initiative (NUSNNI), Singapore.
- “Fabrication and characterization of scaffolds on Microstereolithography” from Indian Institute of Technology (IITB), Mumbai, India.
- “Remote Control of Electrical Gadgets (Like Robotic arms, electric bulbs)” from Uttar Pradesh Technical University, India.
- "Treatment of Waste Water through Membrane Bioreactor" from Centre of Innovation, Environmental and Water Technology, Singapore.
- "1D nano-spintrontics with non-magnetic nanowire" from Centre for Research on Adaptive Nanostructures and Nano devices, School of Physics, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.
I joined the Magnetism and Spin Electronics Group in Sept, 2013. I am funded by the Irish Research Council Science and Engineering Technology (IRCSET). I am working on the Resistivity and Hall Effect Measurements in Quasi-1D III-V Semiconductor Nanowires project.
- Krishnamoorthy, T., Tang, M. Z.,Verma, A., Nair, A. S., Pliszka D., Mhaisalkar, S. G., Ramakrishna, S.G.,A facile route to vertically aligned electrospun SnO2 nanowires on a transparent conducting oxide substrate for dye-sensitized solar cells, J. Mater. Chem., 22, pp. 2166-2172 (2012)
- Krishnamoorthy, T.,Thavasi, V., Verma, A., Senthil A. K., Pliszka, D. , Mhaisalkar, S. G.,Ramakrishna, S.,Direct Deposition of Micron-Thick Aligned Ceramic TiO2 Nanofibrous Film on FTOs by Double Needle Electrospinning Using Air-Turbulence Shielded Disc Collector, Journals of Nanomaterials,739241 (2011)
Dance, Yoga and weight lifting
English and Hindi