- Postdoctoral Researcher (2018-Present) School of Physics, Trinity College, University of Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- PhD (2016) Bielefeld University
- Diploma (2012) Bielefeld University
- July 2012 - Sept 2016: PhD studies, Thin Films and Physics of Nanostructures, Department of Physics, Bielefeld University.
Thesis title: Shape memory Heusler alloys for thin film applications
Supervisor:Prof. Dr. A. Hütten
- 2016-2018: Staff Scientist, Thin Films and Physics of Nanostructures, Department of Physics, Bielefeld University.
- 2018 - present:Research Fellow, (EDGE-Fellowship) Magnetism & Spin Electronics Group, CRANN, Trinity College Dublin.
Project title: : CHAMP Compensated half-metallic ferrimagnets with perpendicular anisotropy: domain formation and domain wall dynamics for future spin-electronic devices without magnetic field
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. JMD Coey
- Kerr Microscopy, Heusler Compounds, Magnetocaloric effect
German and English
Rock climbing and cycling