Master of Science in Physics from National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
- Oct 2018 - present: PhD Student, Magnetism and Spin Electronics Group, Trinity College, Dublin.
Supervisor: Prof. Michael Coey
Project title: Magnetization Effects on Water.
- Jan 2017 -Mar 2017: Research Assistant, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India.
Supervisor: Prof. Joby Joseph
Project title: Flexible and stretchable guided mode resonant optical sensor, single step fabrication on a surface engineered polydimethylsiloxane substrate.
- May 2015 - June 2015: Summer Intern, Department of Applied Mechanics, Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, India.
Supervisor: Dr. V.V Raghavendra Sai
Project title: Refractive index studies of multimode fiber for clinical applications.
- June 2017 - Aug 2017: Summer Intern, Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology, Trichy, India.
Supervisor: Dr. Santhosh Kumar
Project title: Deposition of Super-Hydrophobic ZnO layers on SS304 substrates.
- Apr 2012 - May 2014: Research Intern, Department of Physics, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala, India .
Supervisor: Prof.M. K Jayaraj
Project title: Synthesis and Characterization of gold and silver nanoparticles using Liquid Phase Pulsed Laser Ablation (LPPLA).
Dancing and Singing