You are here
Research > Research Groups > Environmental Governance > Projects
Selected recent publications by EGRG members
- Carmody, P., Taylor, D. (2016) Globalization, Land grabbing, and the Present-Day Colonial State in Uganda: Ecolonization and Its Impacts, Journal of Environment & Development, 0(0), 1-27.
- Bresnihan, P. (2016) Transforming the Fisheries : Neoliberalism, Nature and the Commons, University of Nebraska Press, USA (April 2016).
- Murphy, S., Carmody, P., Okawakol , J. (2016) When Rights Collide: Land Grabbing, Force, and Injustice in Uganda, Land Grabs in Africa: Economic Imperialism, Palgrave MacMillan (Forthcoming).
- Murphy, S. (2016) Responsibility in an interconnected world: International Assistance, Duty, and Action, Springer Studies in Global Justice Series, Switzerland (August 2016).
- Davies, A.R. & Doyle, R. (2015) Extending Civic Engagements for Co-creating more Sustainable Washing Futures, ACME: An international e-journal for critical geographies, 14(2), 390-400.
- Davies, A.R. & Doyle, R. (2015) Transforming Household Consumption: From Backcasting to HomeLabs Experiments, Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 105(2), 425-436.
- Bresnihan, P. (2015) The Bio-Financialization of Irish Water: New Advances in the Neoliberalization of Vital Services, Utilities Policy, 1-10.
- Bresnihan, P. (2015) Re-Staging the Water Wars: What does it mean to win? Split Waters: Examining Conflicts Related to Water and Their Narration, in Cortesi, L. & Joy, K. J. (Eds.), Forum for Policy Dialogue, India.
- Bresnihan, P. (2015) The More-than-Human Commons: From Commons to Commoning, Space, Power and the Making of the Commons, Routledge, London.
- Murphy, S. (2015) Glass Ceilings and Iron Bars: Women, Gender, and Poverty in the Post-2015 Development Agenda, Global Justice: Theory, Practice and Rhetoric, 8, 74-96.
- Murphy, S. (2014) Unlocking the beauty of the imperfect duty to aid: Sen's idea of the duty of assistance, Journal of Global Ethics, 10(3), 369-383.
- Murphy, S., and Walsh, P.P. (2014) Social Protection Beyond the Bottom Billion, The Economic and Social Review, 45(2), 261-284.
- Walsh, P.P., Murphy, S., Galvin, C., Eklund, L., Finan, T., Nugent, D., Popoola and Liu (2014) Special Issue on Sustainable Development Solutions, Economic and Social Studies, Dublin: Economic and Social Review, 45(2).
- Davies, A., Fahy, F. and Rau, H. (2014) Challenging Consumption: Pathways to a More Sustainable Future, London, Routledge.
- Davies, A. R. (2014) Co-creating sustainable eating futures: technology, ICT and citizen-consumer ambivalence, Futures, 62(B), 181-193.
- Davies, A.R. (2013), Food Futures: Co-Designing Sustainable Eating Practices for 2050, Eurochoices, 12(2), 4-11.
- Doyle, R., & Davies, A., R. (2013) Towards sustainable household consumption: exploring a practice oriented, participatory backcasting approach for sustainable home heating practices in Ireland. Journal of Cleaner Production, 48, 260-271.
- Doyle, R., & Davies, A.R. (2013), Future visions for sustainable household practices in Ireland: creating and assessing sustainable home heating scenarios, Journal of Cleaner Production, 48, 260-271.
- Murphy, S., and Walsh, P.P. (2013) The Challenges and Opportunities Presented by Trade Partnerships between Africa and Ireland, Irish Studies in International Affairs, 24.
- Davies, A.R., Doyle, R., Pape, J. (2012) Spaces for sustainability learning? Future visioning as a geographical process for transforming production and consumption practices, Area, 44(1), 54-60.
- Davies, A.R. (2012) Enterprising Communities: Grassroots Sustainability Innovations, London, Emerald, 1-199.
- Pape, J., Rau, H., Fahy, F., Davies, A.R. (2011) Developing Policies and Instruments for Sustainable Consumption: Irish Experiences and Futures, Journal of Consumer Policy, 34 (1), 25-42.