Trinity event promotion
The public affairs and communications office can assist with the promotion of Trinity events both internally and externally. Please see the information below for the various communications channels available:
Trinity events and public lectures can be listed on the university's events calendar.
- requests must be sent at least three days prior to publication date and ten days prior to the event date
- notices should be 100-150 words (max) and include the following information:
- date, time and venue of event
- a web address linking to further details of the event
- name of School/Department/Area responsible for the event
- contact details for further information
Trinity's digital information screens are located in the foyers of the Arts, Hamilton, Panoz, D'Olier Street and Goldsmith Hall buildings, as well as the two Trinity buildings in St James's Hospital. The aim of the digital information screen is to be eye-catching and promote the key facts of an event/initiative and drive viewers to a Trinity webpage hosting the full details. Please see requirements below for submitting an entry.
- requests must be sent at least three days prior to publication date and ten days prior to the event date.
- a draft PowerPoint slide notice should be created and submitted by the event organiser:
- in landscape layout (4:3 or 16:9)
- including appropriate and relevant imagery or logos
- using accessible font no smaller than point 18
- the notice should be an image based notice with a minimal amount of text including the key information:
- title of event
- hosting school/department/area
- date and time
- web address linking to further details of the event
- send request along with draft event email to: email@example.com
Nassau Street Video Screen
An additional screen is now located at the Nassau Street entrance which is managed by the Commercial Revenue Unit. Please note that submission protocols outlined below are different for this screen:
To submit a request to feature your event on this screen, please email your slide template to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that any notices must adhere strictly to the provided templates or be provided as PNG images to the specifications laid down in the protocol document.
- all requests must be submitted ten working days prior to the event date
- the inclusion of events on this screen is at the discretion of the Enquiries office
- see sample notices and download templates:
- download protocol document
Trinity's online noticeboard carries a range of notices from forthcoming events, lectures and seminars to small ads and accommodation ads.
- only Trinity students and staff can submit notices to the online notice board
- notices for Trinity events are submitted directly by students and staff to the Online Noticeboard
- all notices must include a Trinity contact phone number or email address in the notice section of the online submission form
- for inclusion in the weekly Online Noticeboard email, notices should be sent no later than 5.00pm on Monday
- submit a notice here
- all notices submitted must include a Trinity email address in the body of the notice. Please note the senders email address will not automatically be included in the notice when it is posted to the noticeboard so ensure contact details are included in the body of the notice.