Planning and Managing your Research and your Career (PhD Students)
A variety of workshops from the Planning and Managing Your Research and Your Career (PMRC) module for research PhD students in all disciplines are delivered by Student Learning and Development and the Trinity Careers Service.
The module will be delivered in Semester 2 (2019).
These face-to-face workshop sessions cover:
- Planning & Time Management
- Career Planning & Building on Strengths *
- Effective Teamwork
- CV Preparation *
- Developing Critical Writing Skills
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Thesis Writing Process
- Interview Skills *
- Networking *
- Viva & Oral Defence Preparation
- Stress Management
* Trinity Careers Service workshops
Visit MyCareer to book a place on PMRC workshops run by the Trinity Careers Service.
Visit the Student Learning and Development website for module description and to register.