Planning and Managing your Research and your Career (PhD Students)
A variety of workshops from the Planning and Managing Your Research and Your Career (PMRC) module for research PhD students in all disciplines are delivered by Student Learning and Development, Student Counselling Service and the Trinity Careers Service.
The module will be delivered in Semester 2 (2020), starting on Wednesday, 22nd January from 10.00 - 12noon in room 3.18, 3rd Floor, 7-9 South Leinster St. Full details of the module requirements are available here.
These face-to-face workshop sessions cover:
- Planning & Time Management
- Effective Teamwork & Communication Skills
- Career Planning & Building on Strengths *
- CV Preparation *
- Minding our Wellbeing & Mental Health
- Developing Critical Writing Skills
- Interview Skills *
- Networking *
- Thesis Writing Process
- Viva & Oral Defence Preparation
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Building Resilience & Managing Stress
* Trinity Careers Service workshops
Visit MyCareer to book a place on PMRC workshops run by the Trinity Careers Service.
Visit the Student Learning and Development website for module description and to register for this module.