Workshops & Lunchtime Seminars
Who are these workshops and lunchtime seminars for?
Academic Practice's workshops and lunchtime seminars are open to all those teaching and/or supporting learning at Trinity College Dublin.
Since summer 2020, Academic Practice has been running a series of virtual clinics on Adapting our Teaching for Learning Online. Virtual Clinics on Open Book Assessment will be coming soon.
CAPSL Lunchtime Seminar Series
These brief and informal gatherings invite a variety of topics relating to teaching and learning or academic practice. Each session is chaired/facilitated by a presenter/facilitator from across the College community who share an aspect of learning and teaching of interest to them.
- to foster connection and community amongst those who teach and support learning at Trinity College Dublin
- to encourage the sharing of challenges and successes of teaching & learning across the disciplines
- to promote reflection on enhancing teaching and learning, supported by colleagues
- to cultivate a lively exchange among participants
- to facilitate collaborative inquiry of best practice and scholarly research in teaching and learning amongst new and experienced faculty/staff
If you have an idea for a lunchtime seminar that you would like to present to your colleagues, or a conversation that you would like to lead in the area of teaching and learning, please contact Jade.Concannon@tcd.ie