General Contact Information
- Academic Practice email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Practice phone: 896 3601
- eLearning email: email@example.com
- eLearning phone: 896 2046
- Staff Listing: Visit our Team page for individual contact details
Blackboard Support Contact Information
- Blackboard Address: mymodule.tcd.ie
- Access/Account Issues: Blackboard requires an active TCD account for access. Staff and students with issues accessing Blackboard are advised to contact the IT Service Desk in the first instance for support. The eLearning team cannot provide accounts or reset passwords as access is tied to a current TCD account.
- Module Enrolment Issues: Students must have a module listed on their my.tcd.ie student record to access it in Blackboard. Academic staff must be timetabled to a module in CMIS to be enrolled as instructors in a module. If you cannot see your modules in Blackboard check with your School to ensure you are timetabled for them. Visit the IT Services VLE page for more details.
- Guides & Professional Development: for guides and video tutorials on using Blackboard please click on the Staff or Student Help tabs once you log in to mymodule.tcd.ie. Staff can also visit our professional development calendar or contact the eLearning team for further information.