- Ryan, B (2021) Hybrid Learning & Digital Assessment: A Handbook for Students (by Students): Written Ben Ryan (Trinity Student and IUA Intern), this handbook has been designed to support students in getting to grips with college in an online/hybrid environment. The handbook is split into two sections: (1) Hybrid Learning at Trinity and (2) Digital & Open-book Assessment.
- Ryan, B (2021) Self & Peer Assessment: A Practical Guide for Students (WORD, PDF): Written by Ben Ryan (Trinity Student and IUA Intern), this resource provides an overview of self- and peer assessment processes, outlining how they may be useful to you in your own learning and how you can get most out of them.
- Ryan, B (2021) Preparing your study space before an assessment (PDF 110KB): an infographic by Ben Ryan, (Trinity Student and IUA Student Intern).
- The 4 W’s of open-book assessment for students (PDF 127KB): an infographic created by IUA Student Interns.
- Avoiding Plagiarism: a guide from Trinity Library on how to avoid plagiarism and reference your sources correctly.
- Trinity’s Plagiarism Policy: institutional policy and guidelines on plagiarism and procedures to be invoked when there is a suspected case of plagiarism.