Interested in creating technologies to monitor and improve the sustainability of supply chains. Currently working on Farm0C, an SFI funded project demonstrating that productive dairy farms can improve their environmental performance.
My work is focused on two areas:
- employing high resolution satellite imagery to map farmland habitat as a measure of biodiversity
- developing digital interfaces (apps and desktop front ends) that farmers can intuitively use to monitor the biodiversity on their farm.
By accurately measuring the habitat on farms, we can then reward farmers for maintaining or improving biodiversity, enabling the sustainable farming transition.
- Email: email@example.com
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=TvEMlT4AAAAJ&hl=en
- ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Cian_White
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cian_De_Faoiche