Are you interested in the idea of Springboard but not sure if it’s for you? The programme enables women to identify and achieve goals within their professional and personal lives by pinpointing the clear, practical and realistic steps that they want to take and developing the skills and confidence to take them.
What does it involve?
The programme consists of these five key ingredients:
- Four 1-day workshops spread over three months
- A thought-provoking, lively and practical personal workbook
- The opportunity to establish a strong network with other women in Trinity
- Talks and interaction with inspiring and relevant female role models
- A follow-up day later in the year and a continued support system within College
What can it offer me?
The specific benefits relate to the objectives each woman sets herself in the first workshop, and will differ for everyone.
By becoming actively involved in Springboard you can:
- achieve greater self-confidence and self-awareness
- become more assertive
- improve your communication skills
- increase your motivation
- develop more control over your professional and personal life
What past participants have said
“Excellent experience – a ‘must’ for any woman. The earlier, the better. Raised self-awareness and celebrated my positives” (Lecturer)
“Helped me evaluate my values, set goals, and encouraged me towards achieving these goals. It has also made me realise I am not alone in the things I do or the ways I think.” (Research Fellow)
“Fantastic! I wasn’t quite sure what the benefits of the sessions would be but I’m glad I took the chance. As a result, I’m much more confident and focus on what’s important to me.” (Research Fellow)
“A very empowering experience which has opened doors I’ve never been aware of.” (Lecturer)